RECENT POST

Monday, February 28, 2011

RN Animal Pony 4

RN Animal Pony 4 From
Shirley's World: Rocky Won't Let Me Sleep
Shirley: I'm a retired RN, living in a century home on 1 sq. acre. My wish is to someday have a horse property so I wouldn't have to board my horses. I have 2 grown children and 2 grandchildren. My daughter says I live in my own little bubble. Maybe that's true but I like it in here. I have a few good friends, my family, my animals and all you nice people in the blogosphere! View my complete profile ...
Coulterburg, USA: Day 059 - Monday February 28, 2011
Rock Around the Clock (1); 504 East Adams (1); 509 South Main (3); 50th Class Reunion (4); 60th Anniversary (1); 709 West Jefferson (1); 99th Birthday (1); Abandoned House (1); Abandoned School Entrances (1); Abe Lincoln (1) ... Accordian Grinder (1); Ackerman Farms (1); Ad Cards (3); Adiel and Sylvia Dumitru (1); Agape Counseling (1); Air Force Museum (1); airplanes (1); Airport (1); Al Piersbacher (1); Alignment (1); American Gothic (1); Animals (1); Anna Laura (1) ...
For The Love Of Art: Harry Potter Birthday Banner
After looking through all my carts, he found a snake on Animal Kingdom so we cut this @ 4". Just a little Black Soot distress ink and a few accents with magic marker and Slytherin was done. The ribbon banner was cut @ 1'' from New Arrivals and all the ... mother of 5 wonderful children, mother-in-law to one great daughter-in-law,3 fabulous son- in-laws and 8 grandchildren. I am known as Mary, Mema and Mother Mary. I am a former RN and currently work as a floral designer. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online